Wisconsin Dance Council members in good standing can nominate individuals from Wisconsin for a Wisconsin Dance Council Award.
Nominations are currently beingÂ accepted until December 15, 2017 for the 2018 ceremony.
Criteria for Nomination:
(Criteria 1-6 must be received by the deadline listed on the nomination form.)
- Â Must be a Wisconsin Dance Council member in good standing to nominate someone for an award
- The Wisconsin Dance Council member making the nomination must also fill out the Wisconsin Dance Council Award Nomination Form.
- Must receive one nomination letter and two letters of support from Wisconsin Dance Council Members
- Â Must receive a curriculum vita and/or resume of the nominee
- Â Must receive a brief biographical summary of the nominee
- Â Must receive A “head shot” photograph and at least 3 additional photographs of nominee teaching, performing, or volunteering
- Â Additional material as requested if the nominee will be honored
The Wisconsin Dance Council has a list of previous award recipients.